I don’t have to put up with this shabby crap! I’m a JOURNALIST!
Photos by Vikan
when i find myself in times of trouble
david tennant comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
I made a bunch of new sea creatures so it’s time for another giveaway. The winner will receive a polymer clay sea creature necklace of their choosing! See all the choices in detail here.
- Reblog to enter
- No more than one reblog per day (no giveaway only blogs)
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator
- I will ship anywhere in the world
- Please have your ask box or submit open to be notified
- You must know the difference between a jellyfish and an octopus
- Giveaway ends in two weeks (October 9th 11:59 pm PST)
Seanan, Seanan! Someone made you a contest!
Anonymous asked: The Pervocracy has been a huge help to me - I was lucky enough to begin reading it early on in my sexual life, and your blog did more to empower and educate me sexually than just about anything else. So I have a question: How can you tell the difference between a Sex Thing you want to do but are nervous/hesitant about, and a Sex Thing you are nervous/hesitant about because you don't want to do it?
First: Ohmigosh that’s awesome! :)
Second: I’m not sure. But I have some questions it might help to ask yourself.
- Was Thing your idea, or is it something a partner asked for?
- Is there a way to do a less intense version of Thing, or do Thing just for a short time to try it, and how would you feel about doing that?
- If you ended up never Thinging, how would you feel about that? Disappointed because you might have enjoyed it, disappointed because you feel like you should have achieved it, or just fine?
- Do you know anyone who’s Thinged and would talk to you about it? Have you read any writing by experienced Thingers?
- What specifically is your nervousness/hesitancy about? Are you afraid Thing will hurt in a bad way, or that you won’t be able to Thing correctly, or that it will be embarrassing, or something else?
- Regardless of your answers to any of those questions, it’s okay to Thing. It’s okay to Thing once and never again. It’s okay to take six months to decide if you want to Thing. It’s okay to never ever Thing. There is no objectively correct answer you must find.
BOYCOTT FOREVER 21
Retail company Forever 21 sent this letter to all full time/non-management employees informing them that they will be demoted to part time, they and their families will lose their health and dental benefits, and they will no longer qualify for paid time off. Employees believe the company is punishing them to retaliate against Obamacare.
We were asked to share this by one of our fans, and now we are asking you to do the same. Don’t underestimate the power of your SHARE. Two weeks ago, US Uncut was the first place to widely publish McDonald’s now notorious budget, and it went viral across mainstream media.
MAKE IT VIRAL
As a retail worker this disgusts me (as a human being this disgusts me even more)
I was already completely disgusted by this place.
Shame on you F21!
Not that I ever shop there anyway, but this is gross.
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. - Marthe Troly-Curtin